PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
iMaths Online is a digital teaching resource website containing everything you need to bring maths teaching to life in your classroom. The iMaths Online Access Card gives you one calendar year of access for the year level of your choice. All access expires on the 31st of December each year.
iMaths Online contains everything needed to conduct Investigations and teach the Topics, saving teachers time trawling the web. It includes:
- differentiation tasks – 3 levels
- Blackline Masters (BLM)
- projectable Student Books pages
- downloadable assessment rubrics for Investigations
- links to relevant websites
- student access code for iMaths Student Online Area
iMaths Online - Virtual Tour
iMaths Program Resources & Buying Options
Teacher Book Buying Options
Teachers are provided everything they need to implement iMaths, including:
- extensive teacher notes, solutions and strategies for each Investigation
- an A–E rubric for each Investigation
- answers to Student Book Topics
- solutions to problem solving tasks
- iPlanner electronic planning tool
- answers to Tracker Book assessment items
- full colour layout
Hardcopy teacher book only - without access to iMaths Online:
Student Book & Tracker Book
The iMaths Student Book contains:
- a choice of twelve well-constructed maths Investigations written by practising teachers
- all Topics (maths concepts) required to cover the three content strands of the Australian Curriculum
- problem solving strategies and tasks
- challenges to cater for fast finishers and students who desire more demanding tasks
- data and tear-out pages for the Investigations
- mental computational strategies and practice
- full colour layout
The iMaths Tracker Book contains:
Capture and report students' results with:
- A readiness test
- Assessment items for each Topic
- Working pages for problem solving tasks
- A student assessment profile
Online Access Card
iMaths Online is a digital teaching resource website containing everything you need to bring maths teaching to life in your classroom. The iMaths Online Access Card gives you one year of access for the year level of your choice.
The $2 per student School Licence provides every teacher with access to iMaths Online for all year levels purchased by the school.
The $12 per student School Licence provides every teacher with access to iMaths Online with Printable Student Book pages for all year levels purchased by the school.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.