ICE-EM Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum - Third Edition: Year 7 Online Teaching Suite (Digital Access Only)
Part of the series ICE-EM Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum - Third Edition: Year 7.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Designed to foster understanding and mastery of mathematics in every student.
ICE-EM Mathematics Third Edition is designed to develop a strong foundation in mathematics for every student in Years 5 to 10/10A, and now offers a new level of digital support for teaching, learning, assessment and reporting.
Developed by the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI), ICE-EM Mathematics helps students of all abilities to understand and master mathematics beyond the curriculum while building strong foundation skills.
- Updated, revised and consolidated to provide comprehensive coverage of the Australian Curriculum and its state variants in a single streamlined textbook for each year level.
- Designed to provide students with the best preparation for success in senior courses and beyond.
- The cutting-edge Interactive Textbook allows students to show their working and submit it for the teacher, and delivers a range of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience provided by the student text, allowing for effortless and immediate navigation from the textbook content to interactive content.
- The tried and tested Learning Management System (LMS), available to teachers as part of the Online Teaching Suite, combines task management tools, a powerful test generator, ready-made tests, and comprehensive student and whole-class reporting tools.
The Online Teaching Suite includes:
- The full interactive student resource, with the student text and interactive resources available in the one place. Teachers can also see students’ working, mark each response and give feedback.
- Customised tests from a bank of individually crafted questions. Tests can be printed or assigned online for automarking, and are suitable for assessment, homework tasks, practice quizzes and trial exams. The Test Generator comes with a set of ready-made tests, and teachers can also share their customised tests with others in the school, building a whole-school assessment bank.
- The ability to record students’ scores on all textbook content as well as practice quizzes, and reports individual and class progress when linked to students using the Interactive Textbook (reports can also be printed to provide feedback).
- A simple Task Manager allows teachers to assign specific activities to individuals, groups or whole classes, helping to differentiate learning. The Task Manager reports on task completion as well as results.
- Links to additional AMSI resources including the SAM and TIMES modules.
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||Peter Brown, Michael Evans, Garth Gaudry, David Hunt, Janine McIntosh, Bill Pender & Jacqui Ramagge.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.