Part of the series IB Science Skills.
IB Science Skills: Chemistry, builds essential science, maths and written communication skills for IB diploma students.
- Packed with questions, answers, hints and tips.
- Ideal for class or independent study.
- Maths skills covered include correlations, the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium, statistics, logarithms, plotting graphs, vectors, exponential change and more.
- Assessment-specific practice activities.
- QWC worked examples.
- A complete glossary of key terms.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Mike Boyle, Chris Conoley, Ian Galloway|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.