Part of the series Human Resource Management in Practice.
Human Resource Management in Practice provides complete coverage across Certificate IV and Diploma in Human Resources in the BSB07 Business Services Training Package. This title has been adapted from the successful Human Resource Management resource by Noe et al. and has been written to reflect competencies and literacy standards for Australian Vocational Education students.
View Competency Grid
Blended Learning Package
Human Resource Management in Practice Blended Learning Package includes the print book plus access to Connect, McGraw-Hill Educations unique digital learning and assessment platform.
Part One: The Human Resource Environment
- Chapter One: Managing Human Resources
- Chapter Two: Trends in Human Resource Management
- Chapter Three: Monitor and Contribute to a Safe Workplace
Part Two: Acquiring and Preparing Human Resources
- Chapter Four: Analysing Work and Designing Jobs
- Chapter Five: Planning for and Recruiting Human Resources
- Chapter Six: Selecting Employees and Placing Them in Jobs
- Chapter Seven: Training Employees
Part Three: Assessing Performance and Developing Employees
- Chapter Eight: Managing Employee's Performance
- Chapter Nine: Developing Employees for Future Success
- Chapter Ten: Manage Separation or Termination
Part 4: Compensating Human Resoures
- Chapter Eleven: Establishing a Pay Structure
- Chapter Twelve: Recognising Employee Contributions with Pay
- Chapter Thirteen: Providing Employee Benefits
Part Five: Meeting Other Human Resources Goals
- Chapter Fourteen: Employee and Industrial Relations Procedures
- Chapter Fifteen: Managing Human Resources Globally
- Chapter Sixteen: Creating and Maintaining High-Performance Organisations
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.