Part of the series Homework Contracts.
This highly successful and comprehensive homework program provides students with relevant homework that focuses on key English and Mathematics curriculum content descriptions.
- Spelling focus for each unit
- Explore a range of text types
Homework Contracts 3rd edition takes a new approach to the treatment of homework by providing students with relevant homework based on the desired learning outcomes. Teachers can feel confident that the homework contracts they will be giving their students will follow up and reinforce work that is taught in schools at appropriate levels. Parents can see for themselves the type of work that their children do at school, and become part of the learning process by assisting their children when needed.
- Self-contained 32 double-page homework units with a major focus on English and Mathematics and additional activities in other key learning areas
- Reflects and reinforces the concepts taught at school at each year level
- Spelling focus for each unit, designed to reinforce spelling concepts
- Includes reading and writing tasks that explore a range of text types
- Each book has a removable answer section, so teachers can correct students' work or have students correct their own
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 2,|
|Author(s)||Harry O'Brien & Greg Purcell|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.