History for the Australian Curriculum - Year 8: Teacher Resource Package (Digital Access Only)
Part of the series History for the Australian Curriculum - Year .
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Written by Australia's leading history educators to equip inquiring minds with the knowledge and skills needed to illuminate and enrich their understanding of the past. History for the Australian Curriculum is a comprehensive and compelling series for Years 7-10 that caters for the different learning styles and abilities in Australian classrooms without sacrificing the depth and quality of content needed to successfully understand historical concepts and skills. The series encourages students to pose questions, analyse sources and use evidence to illuminate and enrich their understanding of the past. Using this inquiry framework, students develop historical knowledge and understanding, explore key concepts and apply essential skills as they study the societies, events, movements and developments that have shaped world history.
Why choose this series?
- Explicitly written for the Australian Curriculum, providing a fresh inquiry-based approach to support the study of history
- Skillfully integrates the two strands of historical knowledge and understanding and historical skills, helping teachers cover the curriculum in depth
- The author team is comprised of highly experienced teachers and renowned academics from across Australia who are experts in their specialty areas
- Caters for multiple learning styles and abilities without sacrificing depth and quality of content
- Includes an Historical Skills Toolkit in each textbook to provide learning strategies and tips to help students think and read like historians.
- All suggested Australian Curriculum 'depth study' electives are covered at each year level
History for the Australian Curriculum Year 8 - Teacher Resource Package
The Teacher Resource Package includes
- Suggested responses to all questions in the textbooks and workbooks
- Additional research tasks with suggested responses
- Suggested teaching programs
- PowerPoint presentations for in-class demonstration.
View Sample Pages
View Other Year Levels in the 'History for the Australian Curriculum' Series
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.