Part of the series Junior Learning - Flips.
Grammar Flips is a double-sided flip stand which enables students to learning grammar structures in sentences. On one side are adverbials which are words or phrases for expressing place, time or manner. On the other side are relative clauses which are used to define or identifiy a noun. Picture examples are provided to support understanding, along with colour-coding.
- Double-sided flip stand for learning grammar relations.
- Includes sentence with adverbial examples.
- Teaches relative clauses.
- Picture examples are provided.
- Uses colour-coding to teach different grammar relationships.
|Product Type||Posters, Charts & Mats,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.