Geography for the Australian Curriculum - Year 10: Teacher Resource Package (Digital Access Only)
Part of the series Geography for the Australian Curriculum - Year 10.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Written by Australia’s leading geography educators, Geography for the Australian Curriculum is a comprehensive and compelling series for years 7–10 that caters for the different learning styles and abilities in Australian classrooms without sacrificing the depth and quality of content needed to successfully understand geographical concepts and skills. This series encourages students to pose questions, reflect and propose actions to enrich their understanding of Australia and the world, and shape a better future. Using this inquiry framework, they will develop geographical knowledge and understanding, explore key concepts and apply essential skills as they study the places, peoples, cultures and environments that make up our world.
- Explicitly written for the Australian Curriculum to provide a fresh inquiry-based approach to support the study of geography.
- Helps students to become informed, responsible and active citizens who can contribute to the development of an environmentally sustainable, economically resilient and socially-just world.
- Written by highly experienced teachers and renowned academics from across Australia who are experts in their specialty areas and know what works in the classroom.
- Caters for multiple learning styles and abilities without sacrificing depth and quality of content.
- Provides learning strategies and tips to help students think and read like geographers.
- Offers a suite of stimulating print and digital resources.
Geography for the Australian Curriculum Year 10
- Geographical skills toolkit
- UNIT 1 ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGE AND MANAGEMENT
- Chapter 1 Sustainability
- Chapter 2 Land environments
- Chapter 3 Inland water environments
- Chapter 4 Coastal environments
- Chapter 5 Marine environments
- Chapter 6 Urban environments
- UNIT 2 GEOGRAPHIES OF HUMAN WELLBEING
- Chapter 7 Measuring human wellbeing
- Chapter 8 Differences in human wellbeing
- Chapter 9 Population and human wellbeing
- Chapter 10 Improving human wellbeing
View Sample Chapter
View Other Year Levels in the 'Geography for the Australian Curriculum' Series
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.