Part of the series Games on the Go.
This fun and practical resource is packed with motivational games to develop mathematical skills and concepts in Number, Measurement, Space, Chance and Working Mathematically.
Games on the Go: Math provides:
- great games that encourage a positive and active approach to learning
- fun activities that promote cooperative learning and peer support through discussion and the sharing of ideas.
It contains three sections:
FeaturesInside you'll find three sections:
- Play Straight Away - instructions for quick games that don't need any special equipment or preparation.
- Copy and Play - one game per worksheet, ready to photocopy and distribute to students.
- Make and Play - games to copy, assemble and keep in the classroom to use again and again.
The games either teach new skills or offer practice and consolidation of skills. A Quick Finder chart makes it easy to find games with a specific focus.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.