Part of the series Flagship History.
Bring history to life with the best-selling Flagship History series written by a leading author team. This title covers material from the accession of Tsar Alexander II to the forced resignation of Nikita Khrushchev.
It includes historical interpretations, document source questions, explanation of difficult words and concepts and a study skills section for exam preparation.
- Study and examination skills
- Russia 1855-1964: A synoptic overview
- The Tsarist autocracy, 1855-1894: the reigns of Alexander II and Alexander III
- Russia under Nicholas II: The crisis of Tsarism, 1894-1914
- The Russian Revolutions, 1914-1924
- The USSR in the age of Stalin and Khrushchev, 1924-1964
- Raise exam results by preparing your students effectively with study aids, source-based questions and a section on study and examination skills.
- Enhance engagement and achievement using a clear and easy-to-follow layout with difficult words and concepts explained in the margins.
- Teach key interpretive and analytical skills with in-depth source work and content including maps, timelines and useful statistics.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Derrick Murphy, Terry Morris|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.