Part of the series Exploring Maths.
View all products in this series
A positive, fun start to Maths education!
- Topic-based maths resource books for Lower Primary
- Provides a wealth of up-to-date, easy-to-use, practical resources
- Encourages students to explore and experiment through active discovery
Encourage your students to use and understand mathematics in their everyday lives with these Exploring Maths activity books that explore measurement. Included are teaching ideas and activities to help students investigate measurement in fun, practical ways. The emphasis is on the practical manipulation of materials and the development of individual recording skills. Each book gives a fundamental coverage of the topic, providing progressive activities to ensure continual success. Designed to utilise the way students construct their own understanding, these flexible activities cater for all abilities and focus on developing active mathematicians. Includes:
- Comprehensive teaching notes and lesson plans
- Photocopiable work sheets
- Assessment support
- Outcome links and Task cards
These books provide you with the practical number resources you need to keep your young students keen and motivated.
||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review