Part of the series Excel Test Zone - Top Tips.
The NAPLAN tests use a single scale which has ten levels (bands) of achievement in total for Years 3, 5, 7 and 9. The Year 7 NAPLAN tests use only six of these bands. Each student's performance in the Language Conventions, Reading and Writing Tests will be assessed and placed into a band. In this book, all the questions in each test have been arranged to correspond with Bands 4–9 (the bands for Year 7).
This book includes:
- NAPLAN*-style tests in Language Conventions and Reading with questions arranged in order of difficulty
- NAPLAN*-style Writing Test detailed answers with explanations and tips for Language Conventions, Reading and Writing
- Marking Grid with answers showing bands and question topics
- Student Answer Sheet
- Answers to the Excel Test Zone
- Sample Language Conventions, Reading and Writing Tests
Prepare your students for the NAPLAN* tests online!
Excel Test Zone is an online resource for teachers to prepare their students for national tests such as NAPLAN*. Students prepare for these tests in a fun, educational and interactive environment. As a teacher you will be able to track individual student results in each test topic so that you can focus on improving specific areas of weakness. To take a FREE test or learn more about Excel Test Zone, click here.
*This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs, Student Books, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 6, Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.