Part of the series Excel Test Zone - Top Tips.
The NAPLAN tests use a single scale which has ten levels (bands) of achievement in total for Years 3, 5, 7 and 9. The Year 3 NAPLAN tests use only six of these bands. Each student's performance in the Numeracy, Language Conventions, Reading and Writing Tests will be assessed and placed into a band. In this book, all the questions in each test have been arranged to correspond with Bands 1–6 (the bands for Year 3).
This book includes:
- NAPLAN*-style Tests in Numeracy, Language Conventions and Reading with questions arranged in order of difficulty
- NAPLAN*-style Writing Test
- Detailed answers with explanations and tips for Numeracy, Language Conventions, Reading and Writing
- Marking Grid with answers showing bands and question topics
- Student Answer Sheet containing answers to the Excel Test Zone Sample Numeracy, Language Conventions, Reading and Writing Tests
- CD-ROM (containing all the material in this book) which can be used on an interactive whiteboard or computer
Prepare your students for the NAPLAN* tests online!
Excel Test Zone is an online resource for teachers to prepare their students for national tests such as NAPLAN*. Students prepare for these tests in a fun, educational and interactive environment. As a teacher you will be able to track individual student results in each test topic so that you can focus on improving specific areas of weakness. To take a FREE test or learn more about Excel Test Zone, click here.
*This product is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs, Student Books, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3,|
|Author(s)||Alan Horsfield; Allyn Jones|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.