Part of the series Everyday Spelling.
Everyday Spelling is a successful series designed to develop and consolidate spelling skills and strategies through a variety of imaginative activities and challenges for practice every day of the week.
- A year's work based on 32 units, including two review units
- The exercises are linked, providing mutual benefit between spelling and other subjects
- This new edition retains the popular Look, Cover, Write, Check flap, which is an excellent tool to help students learn and apply the technique.
- Each Everyday Spelling unit:
- focuses on a list of family group words, spelling demons and interest words
- includes activities that cover word meanings, spelling rules, plurals, homophones, compound words, rhyming words, word building, contractions, opposites, synonyms, and phonetic elements
- suggests helpful hints for troublesome words
- includes an activity to challenge the more able students
- Additionally, the new edition features:
- new 'Stepping Up' units containing eight pages of new activities and tasks that build on previous units
- an editing task where students use their spelling to edit and proofread their work
- 'Take the Challenge' boxes at the end of each unit, which contain additional exercises to expand fast finishers' word knowledge
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
|Author(s)||Doug Brown, Elske Brown, Judy Jackson & Bob Monaghan|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.