Everyday Grammar presents a fresh approach to developing traditional grammar skills with activities to ensure students understand and apply grammar to everyday writing.
- Stimulus pages introduce focus grammar skills through a range of relevant text exemplers.
- Activities develop and apply grammar knowledge and skills applicable to the year level.
- Review units, student evaluation charts, self-assessment pages and a pull-out answer section.
- Hint boxes reinforce grammar definitions and features.
- Star challenges for extension
- new extension activities at the end of each unit, to build on the material covered and offer students an additional challenge
- new grammar hint boxes to reinforce the main grammar rules
- new student self-assessment page
- new glossary of grammar terms and meanings
- illustrated stimulus pages to engage students and present basic grammar in a range of text forms
- activities to practise and reinforce the grammar covered on each stimulus page
- a removable answer section in each book, so that teachers can correct students' work or have students correct their own
- a cross-reference chart showing all grammar skills covered across the series
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.