Part of the series Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum - Year 8.
Now offering seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system. This second edition of the popular series now combines a proven teaching and learning formula with the seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system. The Interactive Textbook – integrated with Cambridge HOTmaths – allows effortless and immediate navigation from the textbook content to over 200 video demonstrations of worked examples in every year level, interactive widgets and walkthroughs that visually represent and reinforce maths concepts and much, much more. Complete and authoritative coverage of the Years 7 to 10 & 10A Australian Curriculum (and state variants):
- Logical topic development is supported by carefully graded questions, linked examples, investigations, and key point summaries in an uncluttered layout.
- Every question is grouped according to the four proficiency strands of the Australian Curriculum and every exercise contains questions for all four strands.
- Three different pathways (Foundation, Standard and Advanced) through the exercises cater for learners of all ability levels. These pathways are now indicated in the textbook and detailed working programs are provided to support differentiated learning.
- 1. Integers
- 2. Lines, shapes and solids
- 3. Fractions, decimals and percentages
- 4. Measurement and introduction to Pythagoras’ theorem
- 5. Algebra
- Semester review 1
- 6. Ratios and rates
- 7. Equations and inequalities
- 8. Probability and statistics
- 9. Straight line graphs
- 10. Transformation and congruence
- Semester review 2
View Sample Chapters
Chapter 1 - Integers
Chapter 2 - Lines, shapes and solids
Chapter 3 - Fractions, decimals and percentages
Chapter 4 - Measurement and introduction to Pythagoras' theorem
Chapter 5 - Algebra
Chapter 6 - Ratios and rates
Chapter 7 - Equations and inequalities
Chapter 9 - Straight line graphs
Semester Review 2
Alternative Buying Options
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
|Author(s)||David Greenwood / Jenny Goodman / Bryn Humberstone / Jennifer Vaughan / Justin Robinson / Stuart Palmer|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.