Part of the series Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum - Year 7.
Now offering seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system. This second edition of the popular series now combines a proven teaching and learning formula with the seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system. The Interactive Textbook – integrated with Cambridge HOTmaths – allows effortless and immediate navigation from the textbook content to over 200 video demonstrations of worked examples in every year level, interactive widgets and walkthroughs that visually represent and reinforce maths concepts and much, much more. Complete and authoritative coverage of the Years 7 to 10 & 10A Australian Curriculum (and state variants):
- Logical topic development is supported by carefully graded questions, linked examples, investigations, and key point summaries in an uncluttered layout.
- Every question is grouped according to the four proficiency strands of the Australian Curriculum and every exercise contains questions for all four strands.
- Three different pathways (Foundation, Standard and Advanced) through the exercises cater for learners of all ability levels. These pathways are now indicated in the textbook and detailed working programs are provided to support differentiated learning.
View Sample Chapters
Chapter 1 - Whole Numbers
Chapter 2 - Geometry
Chapter 3 - Number Properties & Patters
Chapter 4 - Fractions & Percentages
Chapter 5 - Algebra
Chapter 6 - Decimals
Chapter 7 - Negative Numbers
Chapter 8 - Statistics & Probability
Chapter 9 - Polygons, Solids and Transformations
Chapter 10 - Equations
Chapter 11 - Measurement
- 1. Whole numbers
- 2. Geometry
- 3. Number properties and patterns
- 4. Fractions and percentages
- 5. Algebra
- 6. Decimals
- Semester review 1
- 7. Negative numbers
- 8 Statistics and Probability
- 9. Polygons, solids and transformations
- 10. Equations
- 11. Measurement
- Semester review 2
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||David Greenwood / Jenny Goodman / Bryn Humberstone / Jennifer Vaughan / Justin Robinson / Stuart Palmer|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.