Part of the series English Workbook 4.
These popular and stimulating English Workbooks for junior secondary have been fully revised for the Australian Curriculum. Focusing on the three strands of Language, Literacy and Literature it provides clear links to the curriculum outcomes. The series takes a logical and sequential developmental approach, with new skills and knowledge introduced in each unit, while those introduced in previous years are reinforced.
English Workbook 4 (3rd Edition) - Print & eBook
- Logical and sequential approach to the development of skills and knowledge
- Chapters open on double page spreads with explicit curriculum links and a spelling and vocabulary exercise
- Multiple assessment tasks included per unit
- Homework exercise included in each unit and also available to download online
Digital support The workbook comes with 15 months free access to an interactive eBook version. Additional media files including audio, video and weblinks, which supplement texts and knowledge, will also be accessible online.
- Unit 1: Evaluating your skills
- Unit 2: Communication
- Unit 3: Presenting a point of view
- Unit 4: Values and messages in texts
- Unit 5: Exploring themes
View Sample Pages
Also Available in the 'English Workbook (3rd Edition)' Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.