Part of the series English for Queensland.
English for Queensland - Units 1&2 is designed to exemplify possible learning pathways and model approaches to text analysis and creation by providing depth and complete coverage of the new syllabus in a format that enables all students to succeed.
- Comprehensive coverage of the new syllabus, building on key knowledge and skills from junior English
- Assessment support and resources including exam preparation and practice
- Highly engaging write-in textbook format with direct and concise style
- Sequencing of key content scaffolds student learning and aids navigation
- Explores a range of engaging texts including classics, contemporary and media texts (including digital, multimodal and visual texts)
- Supports differentiated teaching with a range of appropriately levelled ‘Your Turn’ questions and activities or each section
- Includes an English Toolkit, a stand-alone reference section that explains the structure of the syllabus, supports the acquisition of key skills, and provides practical tips for success in English
- Additional digital learning resources to support both teachers and students.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Kelli McGraw, Lindsay Williams, Sophie Johnson;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.