Part of the series English for a Purpose.
The English for a Purpose series provides a Student Book and CD-ROM pack for each level, with essential learning built around the three interrelated strands of the Australian Curriculum: English: Language, Literature and Literacy.
- Authentic informative, imaginative and persuasive text exemplars.
- Units aligned according to text purpose.
- Each unit introduces and analyses one text type: an overview page, a spread to explore reading and comprehension strategies and skills, a grammar and punctuation spread, a related writing activity on the CD-ROM, and an assessment rubric.
- Include a guide to selecting visual features to match the writing purpose.
- CD-ROM focused on writing included with each year level.
- Interactive text exemplars for each year level to model text structure, organisation and language features.
- Activities to develop knowledge of text level structure and features.
- Writing scaffolds to support students as they construct and edit texts onscreen.
- Editing and proofreading checklists.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5,|
|Author(s)||Wendy Bean& Carmel Reilly|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.