Part of the series Teacher Planners 2024.
The Elizabeth Richards 2024 Teacher Planner is designed to celebrate the daily learning journey of children, supported and guided by you, their teacher. We collaborated with Australian educators to provide you with a true 'Teacher Planner' – a comprehensive tool to keep you fully organised, with lessons planned and tasks checked off through the year.
More than a Teacher Diary ... it's a Teacher Planner! The Elizabeth Richards 2024 Teacher Planner is more than a teacher diary, it includes everything you need to organise and plan the school year. It's A4 size includes the highest quality paper, bound with a strong rose gold spiral coil. We've designed the laminated tabs to be not only functional and long-lasting (making it easy to find your place) but coordinate beautifully with the overall look of the Elizabeth Richards 2024 Teacher Planner.
- The front cover is a plastic sleeve slipcover, you can choose to customise your cover with your own design and slip it into the sleeve, or keep the wonderful cover included.
- Elastic place holder
- School terms/public holiday calendar for 2024
- Yearly planner
- Monthly planner
- Diary organised by Terms.
- Each Term has: Term at a glance, double pages for each week Monday - Sunday (11 weeks per term) and a double-page notes section after every week to contain all meeting notes relevant to that week
- More notes pages than ever!
Dedicated pages include:
- Allergies Plan
- Events & Volunteers
- Professional Development Log
- Stage Budget
- Student Contacts
- Parent Communication Log
- Pupil Checklist
- Two internal pockets which are large enough to take an A4 sheet of paper
- The back page of the diary is laminated so you can write-on/wipe-off notes or to-do lists
- Attached coordinating strong elastic placeholder
- Colourful tabs separating all major sections
- 264 full colour pages (not including front and back cover)
- Each page is 210mm x 270mm
- Plastic slip cover sleeves
- Laminated plastic tabs
- Write-on/Wipe-off back cover
- Elastic place holder
Travelling the Flow of Learning. The artwork on the cover, gift box and throughout the 2024 Teacher Planner has been created by Mitch Francis, a Gunditjmara and Bundjalung man from the Illawarra Region of NSW. Mitch has been working as an SLSO at Austinmer Primary School and as an Indigenous Worker at a Primary School in Mackay, North Queensland. He is currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Primary Education at UOW.
Apart from being a talented artist & passionate teacher Mitch’s’ other great passion is playing Rugby League, currently contracted to the North Sydney Bears in the NSW Cup Competition.
Mitch’s artwork, titled “Flow of Learning”, beautifully depicts the journey of a child through education:
“Passing through the centre of the artwork is the child’s journey along the winding path of education and learning. The connecting blue lines lying behind symbolise all the places that each child visits throughout their own educational journey. The ‘U’ shapes along the sides of the design represent all the people who have been supportive in this journey.”
Supporting Remote Communities. Through your purchase you will be directly helping to make a difference to literacy outcomes in remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities. We are proud to support the artist behind the Cover, Mitch Francis’ chosen organisation, the Indigenous Literacy Foundation, by donating 5% of each planner purchased.
|Product Type||Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.