Part of the series Dynamic Agriculture.
The fourth edition of Dynamic Agriculture Years 7-10 is a full colour revision of this very popular text book. It has been written to fully comply with the NSW Board of Studies Years 7-10 Agricultural Technology syllabus.
All material has been thoroughly updated, with new colour photos and illustrations, while still retaining all the old features that teachers and students love. A teacher website will contain student worksheets and videos of farming practices.
- Unit 1 An introduction to agriculture
- Unit 2 Agriculture in Australia
- Unit 3 Farm resources and production systems
- Unit 4 Plant production enterprises
- Unit 5 Animal production and enterprises
- Unit 6 Farming to make a difference
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Lisle Brown, Robert Hindmarsh, Ross McGregor|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.