Part of the series Read Racer.
Decode words on the wheels of your Read Racers®. Move the secret flap to reveal the answer! Develop phonemic awareness through these innovative, patented, teaching wheels. By sounding out the colour coded phonemes on the teaching wheels, children will learn sounds within words and word recognition. Slide the movable flap to reveal the picture and self-check for the answer. Turn the wheel again and see how changing the double vowel letter/sounds creates new words. Wheels are double sided and detachable, creating 8 different sound manipulation activities. Ages 4+, Grades K-1.
- A hands-on toy for teaching double vowel sounds. Each teaching wheel contains a question and an answer window. Simply spin the wheel to generate words!
- Wheels are detachable and double sided, contain 8 different faces covers representing different beginning sounds
- A secret answer flap let's you cover the answer so that you can say it and check it
- Teaches word building, phonemic awareness and self-checking
- Race into reading with hands on fun
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.