Part of the series Letters and Sounds.
Double, Drop or Nothing is an exciting game for teaching the rules of adding suffixes. Players roll the die and take a card from the middle. They must then decide whether the rule is to double the last letter, drop the last letter, or do nothing. First to the finish is the winner. Teaches all common suffix patterns.
- A board game for teaching the rules of adding a suffix.
- Cards are classified into three groups: double, drop or nothing.
- Correct answers allow the player to move forward.
- First to the finish wins.
- Contains 60 cards, 4 counters, die and game board.
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.