Part of the series Developmental Reading Laboratories 1, 2 and 3.
The Teacher's Handbook contains an overview of your Reading Laboratory and provides teaching plans for using the program to its maximum advantage.
The Developmental Reading Laboratory series is designed to reach at-risk readers of all ages through its simplified design. These laboratories include reading levels appropriate for use with special education, below-level, or at-risk students. The laboratories contain an accessible mix of fiction and non-fiction selections which when combined with intensive comprehension practice, enables students to expand their reading abilities without pressure.
- Independent Learning
- Genre/Text Types
Key Series Features
- A Teacher’s Handbook to help place students at the correct level
- Power Builders to engage students with interesting stories as they improve reading skills
- Rate Builders to help improve reading speed
- Reading selections including fact, fiction, humour and science
- Answer Key Cards provide opportunities for students to correct their own work
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.