Part of the series Daily Work-Outs - Building Mental Computation Skills.
Mental Computation is crucial for everyday living and forms a core part of every Mathematics Syllabus. The Daily Work-Outs series comprises seven books (Introductory to Six), each one packed with a wide range of teacher-led activities.
- Each activity has been carefully devised to foster student's mental computation and numeracy learning strategies
- Ideal as a starter for each day or maths lesson
- Perfect for busy teachers with pre-prepared questions, answers and whole-class teaching ideas
- Over 150 10-minute daily teacher-guided computation activities in every book
- Activities develop mental computation strategies for fractions, decimals, chance, number operations and patterns
- Include guided questions and activities that are an ideal starter for every day or every maths lesson
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
|Author(s)||Ed Lewis & Natasha Gillard|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.