Part of the series Creative Musical Experiences.
20 original songs covering a variety of age-appropriate themes in sheet music form.
- accompanying CD, containing two versions of each song (instrumental and vocal)
- separate lyrics provided for each song
- variety of activities exploring a range of musical concepts, including rhythm, melody and dynamics
- step-by-step instructions for introducing and teaching the songs
- teachers notes for each song, including background information, lesson intentions, lesson focus and points to analyse and reflect upon after the lesson
- additional activities linked to key learning areas
- glossary of musical terms and ideas for teaching musical literacy
- comprehensive theory notes on musical creativity
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.