Part of the series Contested Spaces.
Contested Spaces: The Cold War is written to address the issues arising from the Cold War and the historical period of 1945-1991. Major issues and personalities are addressed, within the requirements of the New South Wales Stage 6 Modern History syllabus, including an extended section on Mikhail Gorbachev for those students studying him in the new personality section of the syllabus.
- Chapter One: Origins of The Cold War 1945-1953
- Chapter Two: Development of The Cold War 1953-1968
- Chapter Three: The Emergence and Decline of Detente 1968-1979
- Chapter Four: Renewal and End of the Cold War 1980-1991
- HSC-style questions at the end of each chapter to help with revision
- Extensive variety of primary and secondary source material to develop analytical and interpretive skills
- Broad range of documents and case studies to stimulate students' empathy and develop their understanding of the topic
- Timelines, terms and concepts, and summaries included in each chapter to help consolidate learning.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.