This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the VCE Study Design for Chemistry. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest editions of the Jacaranda Chemistry VCE series include these key features:
- Explicitly structured to the VCE Chemistry Study Design (2016-2021), with content aligned to all the key knowledge and key skills
- In learnON, you get greater visibility into student progress and performance, allowing you to easily tailor lesson plans and create custom tests
- Tailored exercise sets at the end of every subtopic, providing students the opportunity to test their knowledge
- Detailed topic and Area of Study reviews, providing students with opportunities for revision with key concept summaries, key terms, investigation and an extensive range of questions and an offline printable studyON booklet with past VCE questions
- New printable Practical Investigation logbook, with teacher-led videos
- A dedicated topic designed to enhance skills in scientific methodology with links to, conducting practical investigations and communicating through scientific reports
- Enhanced teacher support, including;
- Work programs, curriculum grids and teaching advice
- Practical investigation support, with laboratory information, risk assessment, expected results and demonstrative videos
- Quarantined tests and SACs complete with worked solutions, exemplary responses and marking rubics
- learnON provides visibility into student progress and performance, allowing you to customise lessons, tests and assessments
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.