Cambridge Humanities and Social Sciences for Western Australia: Year 8 - Online Teaching Suite (Digital Access Only)
Part of the series Cambridge Humanities and Social Sciences for Western Australia.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Cambridge Humanities and Social Sciences for Western Australia has been written for the Western Australian Curriculum by passionate local teachers who have ensured the requisite depth of content and range of activities are provided to meet the needs of WA classrooms.
- Written for the Western Australian Curriculum by passionate local teachers who have ensured the requisite depth of content and range of activities are provided to meet the needs of WA classrooms.
- Draws on Western Australian examples to help students relate their study of the Humanities and Social Sciences to their own lives.
- ‘Making connections’ activities explicitly demonstrate the interrelated nature of the four topics: Civics and Citizenship, Economics and Business, Geography and History.
- Engages students in the topics through a range of features including setting the scene stories, carefully selected sources, visually appealing design and ‘Amazing but true’ breakout boxes for each topic.
- Teachers are supported to meet the requirements of the WA Curriculum through the explicit identification of key concepts and HASS skills in each activity.
- Comprehensive digital resources, fully integrated with the Print Textbook, offer students engaging content and opportunities for independent learning and selfassessment, and provide teachers with a wide range of time-saving assessment tasks and support materials and a powerful Learning Management System.
Online Teaching Suite
The Online Teaching Suite combines the Interactive Textbook powered by HOTmaths with its rich digital resources, a suite of supplementary resources and a powerful Learning Management System (LMS). It is accessed online through the series portal. Your Cambridge Education Resource Consultant will provide access to the Online Teaching Suite if your school has purchased or booklisted one or more Cambridge courses. The Online Teaching Suite is also available for purchase separately and can be activated using the unique 16-character access code supplied on purchase.
The Online Teaching Suite is available as a calendar-year subscription. A calendar-year subscription is defined as follows: if activation occurs between January and July of this year, subscription concludes on 31 December this year. If activation occurs between August and December of this year, subscription concludes on 31 December the following year.
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.