Part of the series Cambridge Preliminary - Business Studies.
Comprehensively updated to help students keep in step with a constantly changing and increasing global business environment.
- New and updated real-world examples reflect current business activity and practice. Included in this edition are disruptive businesses such as Airbnb and Netflix, and new ways of starting and running a business, such as crowd funding, that are having an impact on the business operations of a range of industries. This helps students apply theory to current business practices.
- Superior Year 11 exam preparation support includes comprehensive end-of-chapter material, exam-style questions, and revision tasks for every topic.
- Visual aids introduce and reinforce business concepts while a wide variety of theoretical and practical activities develop key comprehension, analysis, research and discussion skills.
- Now offering even more content, the Interactive Textbook brings the study of business to life with drag-and-drop activities, rich video material, rollover definitions and more.
Table of contents
- Role of business
- Types of businesses
- Influences in the business environment
- Business growth and decline
- Nature of management
- Management approaches
- Management processes
- Management and change
- Small to medium enterprises
- Influences in establishing a small to medium enterprise
- The business planning process
- Critical issue in business success and failure
- The business plan using business report format
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Author(s)||Marianne Hickey, Tony Nader & Tim Williams|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.