Part of the series Cambridge Business Studies HSC.
Comprehensively updated to help students keep in step with a constantly changing and increasing global business environment.
- New and updated real-world examples reflect current business activity and practice. Included in this edition are disruptive businesses such as Airbnb and Netflix, and new ways of starting and running a business, such as crowd funding, that are having an impact on the business operations of a range of industries. This helps students apply theory to current business practices.
- Superior Year 12 exam preparation support includes comprehensive end-of-chapter material, exam-style questions, and revision tasks for every topic.
- A new, integrated, whole-year case study for Year 12 covers all aspects of the Domino's pizza business in Australia. With technological innovations in progress, and recent media discussion around the franchisee system, this business provides an excellent opportunity for students to explore the topics of the syllabus in a real-world context.
- Visual aids introduce and reinforce business concepts while a wide variety of theoretical and practical activities develop key comprehension, analysis, research and discussion skills.
- Now offering even more content, the Interactive Textbook brings the study of business to life with drag-and-drop activities, rich video material, rollover definitions and more.
Table of contents
- Role of operations management
- Operations processes
- Operations strategy
- Operations at Domino’s
- Role of marketing
- Influences on marketing
- Marketing process
- Marketing strategies
- Marketing at Domino’s
- Role of financial management
- Influences on financial management
- Processes of financial management
- Financial management strategies
- Finance at Domino’s
- Role of human resource management
- Key influences
- Processes of human resource management
- Strategies in human resource management
- Effectiveness of human resource
- Human resources at Domino's
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Marianne Hickey, Tony Nader & Tim Williams|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.