FeaturesThis book will help teachers to:
- Understand how mathematical concepts and processes are constructed and connected.
- Overcome mathematical misconceptions and inaccurate ways of thinking.
- Plan and implement appropriate intervention programs to build students' competence and confidence.
- Contains a variety of digital resources designed to support the diagnosis and intervention processes.
- It also includes a series of instructional videos that demostrate the effective teaching of key concepts and strategies.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.