Part of the series Cengage Learning Australia - Early Childhood Education.
Birth to Big School is designed to support the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care in a holistic and integrated way while addressing the relevant units of the Training Package. The text emphasises the importance of knowing the traditional domains of development and links them to the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS) by using down-to-earth practical examples. Questions enable students to check their understanding of the content and provide a reference point to the NQS.
- All new student CourseMate Express with activities to extend learning and practice
- New in-text features such as “Consider This” boxes to reinforce learning through reflection on important topics
- Additional instructor support material – cases with extension activities; assist with lesson planning and setting homework exercises
- Expanded material on cultural considerations to address new diversity and cultural safety requirements of the training package
- Additional content on Heuristic play reinforcing concept of play as learning to support the delivery of CHCECE011 Provide experiences to support childrens play and learning, which has been significantly changed in elements and performance criteria in the current version of the qualification
- Introduction to child development
- Thinking and talking
- Play and learning
- Documentation and planning
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.