Part of the series Beginning/Exploring Geography - Australian Curriculum Linked.
Beginning Geography (for Ages 6–8)
A starter book for younger students that introduces geography skills and concepts—such as basic map skills, landforms and bodies of water, continents and oceans—through fun activities and worksheets.
- seven sections in each book, including: Location in the world, Political divisions, Physical features, Valuable resources, Culture, Assessment and Note-takers (Beginning geography excluded)
- engaging activities, such as word searches, cloze tests, crosswords and ‘true or false’ questions
- note-taker pages extend each section and promote individual research
- easy-to-read maps and appealing images
- multiple-choice assessment pages
- teacher information at the beginning of each section
- Australian Curriculum Geography links
- answers for activities and assessments.
View Sample Pages
Beginning Geography: Ages 6-8 - View Sample Pages
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.