Part of the series Building Skills.
Provide learners with the underpinning knowledge, skills and awareness necessary for a successful career in building and carpentry. Basic Building and Construction Skills 5e combines standard industry practice with the newest industry technology, tools and benchmarks. Includes updated end-of-section worksheets, updated information, images and photos, and a robust instructor support package. Fully updated to reflect present day building practices, standards and legislation, with a strong focus on sustainability.
This new edition covers eight core units of competency:
- CPCCCA2011A Handle carpentry materials
- CPCCCA2002B Use carpentry tools and equipment
- CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry
The bestselling Building Skills series addresses the key competencies of the Certificate III in Carpentry. Series titles are built for learning with colour photographs and illustrations, online tools, and concepts explored in context to help student understanding. Work Health and Safety (WHS) icons identify critical points for concern and student activities help them apply the knowledge and skills. The Worksheets at the end of each chapter are a resource for teachers and trainers to provide formative assessment and feedback on learner progression.
- Work health and safety
- Working effectively and sustainably in the general construction industry
- Planning and organising work
- Workplace communication
- Basic measuring and calculations
- Plan interpretation and specification
- Carpentry trade materials
- Carpentry tools and equipment
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.