Part of the series Awesome Art and Craft.
Awesome Art and Craft is a three-book collection of vibrantly creative and uniquely inventive art and craft projects for children. Featuring stunning, full-colour photography and an innovative design, the series encourages children of all ages to develop, explore and enhance their visual arts experience. Each book is tailored to suit a specific age range, with Book 3 focused on students aged 8–11. Many projects include instructions on how to extend and improve the activities for older students or how to simplify them for younger ages. Download the Australian Curriculum Links for this series:
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions
- Each step is also accompanied by a full-colour photograph, giving visual support to the written explanation
- Students can independently follow the process via the high-quality images, rather than relying solely on textual instructions
- Detailed class preparation notes on how to set up each activity
- Additional teachers notes
- Each project utilises inexpensive, recycled or readily-available materials
- Clear explanations of visual arts terminology and techniques, along with instructions on how to apply these principles to children’s art
- An extensive range of visual arts processes, including drawing, painting, collage, sculpture, textile art, paper mâché, puppet making, costumes, colour theory, mosaics and much more!
- Templates are provided for some projects
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.