Part of the series Australian Signpost Maths (Third Edition) - Teacher's Books.
A longtime favourite with teachers, Australian Signpost Maths (Third Edition) now features resources to help you take maths learning into the digital age and meet the latest assessment requirements. Use the student activity book as your program foundation and add digital assets to move learning online.
Simplify planning with the teacher’s book one-page-per-lesson planning resource. The teacher's book provides ideas for classroom activities using print and digital resources. You can check curriculum coverage, and access teacher planning and recording documents.
- Complete year’s work with full coverage of the curriculum
- Curriculum links and descriptions for every lesson
- Reproduced Student Activity Book pages with answers
- Teaching suggestions, extension ideas, vocabulary lists, digital and print resources and evaluations for every lesson
- Extensive diagnostic assessment with answers
- Pedagogical background and suggested program
- Remediation records
- ID Cards to review the language of Mathematics
- Blackline masters and worksheets
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
|Author(s)||Alan McSeveny, Rachel McSeveny, Diane McSeveny-Foster, Alan Parker.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.