Part of the series Australian Primary Dictionary & Thesaurus.
An essential reference for Australian Upper Primary students as they build their word knowledge and writing skills. Suitable for: Ages 10-12
- A to Z format
- Over 50,000 similar and related words
- Example phrases and sentences show how a word is used in its correct context
- Opposites given for many entries
- Usage labels provided when care needs to be taken using a particular word
- An alphabet strip on the edge of right hand page is tinted at the relevant letter, so it can be used as a thumb index
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.