Part of the series At Home.
At Home With Pattern and Shape is full of learning activities for young children to do at home. Children from 3 years old, will begin to understand patterns, shapes, and sizes. The book uses a variety of fun tasks such as colouring and matching activities to develop visual discrimination, three-dimensional awareness, try simple measuring as well as to start using the right vocabulary. The fun illustrations encourage using a pencil in a controlled way and improve hand-eye coordination. Useful tips support adults so that they can encourage learning gently - plus there are more than enough funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each activity! This book is ideal to build confidence in pattern and shape, and size recognition for a child's first years at school.
- Part of the specially-created range of "At Home With" workbooks
- Written by education and learning experts
- Includes a sheet of reward stickers
- Introduction to help parents and adults
- Fully in-line with curriculum teaching
- Clear, fresh, child-friendly design and layout
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.