Part of the series At Home With - Ages 3-5.
At Home With Numbers is full of learning activities for young children to do at home. Children, from 3 years old, will learn to recognise and understand the numbers 1 to 5 through drawing, colouring, and matching activities. The book uses a variety of fun tasks to get children counting and sequencing, identifying sets of particular quantities, understanding the terms 'more' and 'less' and doing some basic addition and subtraction. The fun illustrations encourage using a pencil in a controlled way and improve hand-eye coordination. Useful tips support adults so that they can encourage learning gently - plus there are more than enough funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each activity! This book is ideal to build confidence in numeracy for a child's first years at school.
- Part of the specially-created range of "At Home With" workbooks
- Written by education and learning experts
- Includes a sheet of reward stickers
- Introduction to help parents and adults
- Fully in-line with curriculum teaching
- Clear, fresh, child-friendly design and layout
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.