Part of the series At Home With - Ages 3-5.
At Home With Letter Forms is full of learning activities for young children to do at home. Children, from 3 years old, learn to write letters with confidence. The book uses a variety of fun tasks such as tracing, colouring, and join-the-dot activities to develop hand-eye coordination, promote recognition of vowels, and encourage children to form different letter shapes. The fun illustrations encourage using a pencil in a controlled way. Useful tips support adults so that they can encourage learning gently - plus there are more than enough funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each activity! This book is ideal to build confidence in writing for a child's first years at school.
- Part of the specially-created range of "At Home With" workbooks
- Written by education and learning experts
- Includes a sheet of reward stickers
- Introduction to help parents and adults
- Fully in-line with curriculum teaching
- Clear, fresh, child-friendly design and layout
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.