Part of the series At Home With - Ages 3-5.
At Home With ABC is full of learning activities for young children to do at home. Children, from 3 years old, can practice saying and writing the alphabet, from a to z. Each page gives a letter and asks the child to trace it and write it independently. The fun illustrations encourage using a pencil in a controlled way which develops pencil grip and improves letter formation. The activities encourage children to learn alphabetical order, to recognize lower case letters, and to know the names of each letter and its sound. Useful tips support adults so that they can encourage learning gently - plus there are more than enough funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each activity! This book is ideal to build confidence in literacy for a child's first years at school.
- Part of the specially-created range of "At Home With" workbooks
- Written by education and learning experts
- Includes a sheet of reward stickers
- Introduction to help parents and adults
- Fully in-line with curriculum teaching
- Clear, fresh, child-friendly design and layout
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.