Part of the series Antiquity.
This new edition features a full colour design with a variety of Ancient Societies, Personalities and Historical Periods drawing on a range of archaeological and written evidence. Chapters from Antiquity 3 have also been revised and included in this combined volume to provide the most comprehensive coverage of the HSC Ancient History course, now conveniently in one book.
Written and presented in an absorbing and accessible manner, Antiquity 2 Third Edition will enhance students’ experience of ancient civilisations and enable them to develop the skills needed for successful study of HSC Ancient History.
Part 1: Core Study
- Chapter 1: Cities of Vesuvius—Pompeii and Herculaneum
Part 2: Ancient Societies
- Chapter 2: Egypt: Society in New Kingdom Egypt to the Death of Amenhotep III
- Chapter 3: Greece: Spartan Society to the Battle of Leuctra 371 BC
Part 3: Personalities in their Times
- Chapter 4: Egypt: Hatshepsut
- Chapter 5: Egypt: Akhenaten
- Chapter 6: The Near East: Xerxes
- Chapter 7: Rome: Agrippina the Younger
Part 4: Historical Periods
- Chapter 8: Egypt: New Kingdom Egypt from Amenhotep III to the Death of Ramesses I
- Chapter 9: Greece: The Greek World 500–440 BC
- Chapter 10: Rome: The Augustan Age 44 BC–AD 14
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Toni Hurley; Phillipa Medcalf; Christine Murray; Jan Rolph|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.