Amazing Science Australian Curriculum: Year 9 - Student Book + obook/assess (Print & Digital)
Part of the series Amazing Science 9.
A VISUAL APPROACH TO ENRICH UNDERSTANDING
Written and designed with the wider spectrum of students in mind, Amazing Science delivers a simple, highly engaging learning experience. Visually attractive in nature, Amazing Science introduces students to key scientific terms whilst relating them to their day-to-day lives.
- Magazine-style format, attractive to visual learners
- One spread = one concept, succinctly linked to the curriculum
- Supports the transition from Primary to Secondary learning
- Written by experienced science educators and authors who understand the challenges of mixed-ability classrooms and are up-to-date with the latest research
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with content succinctly linked to the curriculum and questions to check understanding
- Project-based to encourage students to conduct their own research projects
- Content written to engage students with science and to spark curiosity
- ‘Ask a scientist’ feature boxes in every Student Book introduce students to young and dynamic Australian scientists from CSIRO, universities and research agencies. These features explain how current research is furthering scientific knowledge. They are supported by video interviews and worksheets.
- 1 Multicellular Organisms
- 2 Dynamic Ecosystems
- 3 Atoms
- 4 Chemical Reactions
- 5 Planet Earth
- 6 Energy Transfer
Also Available in the Amazing Science Series
Digital Only option
Teacher Resource Book
Practical and targeted teacher support is provided in digital format via Teacher obook/assess.
Amazing Science 9 - Australian Curriculum: Teacher obook/assess (Digital Only)
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9,|
|Author(s)||Paul Holper, Simon Torok|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.