Part of the series Amazing Science - Australian Curriculum.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Practical and targeted teacher support is provided in digital format via Teacher obook/assess.
obook provides teachers with access to the Student obook together with added extras like teaching programs, lesson ideas, worksheets, class tests and answers to all activities in the Student Book.
assess offers the ability to assign interactive quizzes and tests, gather results and monitor student performance.
Teacher obook/assess now also offers Dashboard view - an online lesson control centre that delivers an incredibly engaging digital learning experience. The Dashboard view allows teachers to instantly preview, access and assign resources like videos, interactives, worksheets and tests to students. Students can also toggle from their obook to the Dashboard to interact with student resources for each topic.
Amazing Science Australian Curriculum: Year 7 - Student obook/assess
A VISUAL APPROACH TO ENRICH UNDERSTANDING
Written and designed with the wider spectrum of students in mind, Amazing Science delivers a simple, highly engaging learning experience. Visually attractive in nature, Amazing Science introduces students to key scientific terms whilst relating them to their day-to-day lives.
- Magazine-style format, attractive to visual learners
- One spread = one concept, succinctly linked to the curriculum
- Supports the transition from Primary to Secondary learning
- Written by experienced science educators and authors who understand the challenges of mixed-ability classrooms and are up-to-date with the latest research
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with content succinctly linked to the curriculum and questions to check understanding
- Project-based to encourage students to conduct their own research projects
- Content written to engage students with science and to spark curiosity
- ‘Ask a scientist’ feature boxes in every Student Book introduce students to young and dynamic Australian scientists from CSIRO, universities and research agencies. These features explain how current research is furthering scientific knowledge. They are supported by video interviews and worksheets.
The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’. assess is an indispensable online assessment tool, explicitly mapped to the Australian Curriculum that drives student progress through tailored instruction. As well as containing the student text and study tools, this obook offers links to scientist videos, interactives and web links. Your activation code is printed on a card which will be mailed to you.
- 1 Amazing Science
- 2 Classifying Life
- 3 Ecosystems
- 4 Mixtures
- 5 Earth in Space
- 6 Resources
- 7 Forces
- 8 Machines
Also Available in the Amazing Science Series
Student Book + oBook/assess
Digital Only Option
The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’.
Amazing Science 7 - Australian Curriculum: Student obook (Digital Only)
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
|Author(s)||Paul Holper, Simon Torok|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.