Designed by Speech Pathologists and educators, Alphabet Desk Mats have been designed for children aged 3-5 years old to support early writing efforts. They are attractive resources for use in the school or home to assist children providing:
- Letter starting points of lower case letters
- Reminders of correct pencil grip
- The pictures support alphabet sound recall (which is particularly important for spelling).
- Cursive Font
The recommended order of letter presentation.
- Group 1 Letters (s, a, t, p, i, n) with yellow dots
- Group 2 Letters (m, r, h, e, c, d) with blue dots
- Group 3 Letters (f, l, g, o, u, b) with green dots
- Group 4 Letters (w, j, v, k, z, y q, x) with red dots
The recommended manner of presentation.
- Introduce then revise one group at a time.
- Only progress onto subsequent groups of letters once previous concepts covered have been demonstrated.
Desk Mats (Pack of 10)
|Product Type||Posters, Charts & Mats,|
|Year Level||Early Years,|
|Author(s)||Diana Rigg (PLD)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.