Access and Justice Legal Studies for VCE - Units 1 & 2: Teacher obook assess (Digital Access Only)
Part of the series Access and Justice Legal Studies - VCE.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Practical and targeted teacher support for Access and Justice Legal Studies for VCE - Units 1 & 2 is provided in digital format via Teacher obook/assess.
obook provides teachers with access to the Student obook together with added extras such as teaching programs, lesson ideas, worksheets, class tests and answers to all activities in the Student Book. Teachers are able to assign assessment to individual students, groups, or classes, to provide tailored learning experiences. Individual student results and class average results can be viewed, graphed or exported.
assess offers the ability to assign interactive quizzes and tests, gather results, and monitor student performance.
Teacher obook/assess now also offers Dashboard view – an online lesson control centre, allowing teachers to instantly preview, access and assign resources such as videos, interactives, worksheets and tests to students.
Access and Justice Legal Studies for VCE - Units 1 & 2: Student obook
Access and Justice Legal Studies for VCE - Units 1 & 2: Student obook offers full coverage of the 2011-2016 Legal Studies Study Design and includes:
- Glossary, flow charts and diagrams aid student understanding and retention
- Study Design outcomes, key knowledge and skills clearly listed at the start of each chapter
- Comprehensive, accessible coverage of each chapter
- Short-answer and practice exam questions
- A wealth of questions, activities, assessment tasks and reviews.
The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’. Students can add notes, bookmark, highlight, save answers and export their work. As well as containing the student text, extra resources and study tools, the obook also includes assess - an indispensable online assessment tool, available for FREE with the obook.
assess helps students develop deep conceptual understanding with continual assessment of key knowledge closely aligned with the VCE Legal Studies Study Design. Using obook/assess, students can review their progress throughout the chapter from a bank of hundreds of ready-made auto-marking assessment questions.
- Chapter 1: Law in society
- Chapter 2: Crime
- Chapter 3: Criminal investigation and sanctions
- Chapter 4: The courtroom
- Chapter 5: Civil law
- Chapter 6: Civil law in action
- Chapter 7: A question of rights
- Chapter 8: Contract law
- Chapter 9: Family law
- Chapter 10: Consumers and law
- Chapter 11: Workplace laws
- Chapter 12: Wills and inheritance
- Chapter 13: Sports and the law
- Chapter 14: Tenants and the law
- Chapter 15: Environmental law
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Author(s)||Margaret Beazer; Michelle Humphreys; Josie Gray; Lisa Filippin|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.