Part of the series A+ Pre-apprenticeship/Pre-Accreditation Maths and Literacy for....
Pre-apprenticeship Maths and Literacy for Horticulture helps prepare students seeking to gain an apprenticeship or traineeship. This write-in workbook combines practical, real-world scenarios and terminology specific to the Horticulture industry, and provides students with the skills they need to confidently pursue a career within this trade. It includes hundreds of example assessment questions and also supports concepts that students studying VET (Vocational Educational Training) may use.
- Graduated difficulty - the book is divided into units that gradually increase in length, content and difficulty. For use throughout the course, not just before the actual assessment
- No teacher preparation is required - students can write directly into the book, and can later use it for revision
- Real-life scenarios and terminology - help motivate students and make the content specifically relevant to the students’ chosen trade
- Comprehensive practice questions - includes hundreds of questions
- Bonus detachable test included - produced on perforated paper, it allows for easy tear-out and can be used as formal assessment tasks
- Great value - designed and priced to be used by each individual student
- Calculator-free - these workbooks have been designed to mirror current apprenticeship entry assessments and encourage students to attempt all questions without using a calculator.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.