Part of the series A+ Pre-apprenticeship/Pre-Accreditation Maths and Literacy for....
Pre-apprenticeship (or Pre-accreditation) Maths and Literacy helps to prepare students seeking to gain a variety of apprenticeships and traineeships. These write-in workbooks combine practical, real-world scenarios and terminology specifically relevant to their chosen industry, and provide students with the mathematical and literacy skills they need to confidently pursue a career within that trade.
Mirroring the format of current apprenticeship entry assessments, Pre-accreditation Maths and Literacy for Nursing includes hundreds of questions to increase students’ eligibility to obtain an apprenticeship or traineeship. It also supports and consolidates concepts that students studying VET (Vocational Educational Training) may use.
Pre-accreditation Maths and Literacy for Nursing further supports and consolidates concepts that students studying VET (Vocational Educational Training) may use, as a number of VCE VET programs are also approved pre-apprenticeships and pre-accreditations. This workbook is also a valuable resource for older students aiming to revisit basic literacy and maths in their preparation to re-enter the workforce at the vocational level.
*The cover shown includes updated branding and may be different to the book available for purchase.
- Graduated difficulty - the books are divided into units that gradually increase in length, content and difficulty. Use them throughout the course, not just before the actual assessment.
- No teacher preparation is required - students can write directly into the books, and can then later use them for revision
- Real-life scenarios and terminology used - helps motivate students and makes the content specifically relevant to the students’ chosen trade
- Comprehensive practice questions - includes hundreds of questions
- Bonus practice detachable test included - produced on perforated paper, it allows for easy tear out
- Calculator-free - these workbooks have been designed to mirror current apprenticeship entry assessments and encourage students to attempt all questions without using a calculator.
- CD Features - Animated worked examples to promote self-paced learning. Bonus step-by-step instructions and activities on how to use Google’s 3D SketchUp drawing and modelling software. This software is free for all schools, and has many practical, real-life applications for pre-apprenticeship students.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.